- Numbering functions in BigQuery
Numbering functions (RANK · DENSE_RANK · PERCENT_RANK · CUME_DIST) in BigQuery can be used to answer the following questions:
- What are the top revenue-generating countries?
- How do I rank volleyball players per division and salary?
- What are the top N-performing countries by product category?
- What rows are duplicated based on an ingestion date?
- Shortcut to Type Backslash Symbol on Keyboard
The shortcut to type the Backslash Symbol is [ALT] + 92 for Windows and [Option] + [Shift] +  for Mac. To use the Windows shortcut, press down the [ALT] key and type 92 using the numeric keypad. For Mac, simultaneously press and hold the ‘Option’ and the ‘Shift’ keys then hit once on the ‘7’ key.
- Level up your data analysis
Data without context is still just “a number”. You need context to get value and derive insights out of data.